The Research Summit will be held at Y. C. Liang Hall, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Direction to Y.C. Liang Hall
From University MTR Station
- At University MTR Station, go to Exit A
- Take Shuttle Bus Route No. 1A, 1B or N (in the evening only)
- Get off at Sir Run Run Shaw Hall
- Y. C. Liang Hall is right next to Sir Run Run Shaw Hall
CUHK Shuttle Bus Service for CUHK Student/ Staff (Service suspended on Sunday & Public Holidays):
- Route No.: 1A (7:40am - 6:40pm), departing University MTR Station every 20 and 40 minutes of the hour.
- Route No.: 1B (8:00am - 6:00pm), departing University MTR Station every 00 minutes of the hour.
- Please check CUHK Shuttle Bus Timetable at http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/transport_office/timetable_I17-18.pdf
- MTR Website: http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/tourist/index.php
- MTR Mobile App: MTR Mobile
You can pay by coins, banknotes or Octopus card. Please note that there will be no change when paying the bus fare, so make sure you put in the exact fare. Bus stop will be announced audibly and displayed at the LED board, so pay attention to where you want to get off.
Bus App: KMB and LWB Mobile App
Citybus & NWFB
Bus App: CitybusNWFB